Become a Leacock Member
The Leacock Club is a socially and philanthropically minded group of individuals who believe that education is the best defense against poverty. The success of the Leacock Foundation is a result of the strength of its passionate and committed members.
- A chance to give back locally and globally and see the direct impact of your giving
- Receive exclusive invitations to the Leacock Foundations’s annual signature events, including the Leacock Debate
- Receive updates from the Leacock Foundation through an exclusive quarterly e-newsletter
- A network of other prominent professionals in the Toronto area
- Opportunities to volunteer in the Leacock Foundation’s programs programs in Toronto
Become a Member
- Join the Leacock Club with an annual donation of $1000 (minimum)
- Your support will go toward our highest priority projects in Toronto and South Africa, unless specified otherwise
The Leacock Foundation is a registered charity. Membership donations are eligible for a charitable tax receipt.
One of the programs of our schools was aimed at cooperation with pharmaceutical companies.
If you donate to the United Way through your place of employment, you can allocate your donation to the Leacock Foundation by directing your donation to charity # 890014541RR001