Become a Leacock Member
The Leacock Club is a socially and philanthropically minded group of individuals who believe that education is the best defense against poverty. The success of the Leacock Foundation is a result of the strength of its passionate and committed members.
- A chance to give back locally and globally and see the direct impact of your giving
- Receive exclusive invitations to the Leacock Foundations’s annual signature events, including the Leacock Debate
- Receive updates from the Leacock Foundation through an exclusive quarterly e-newsletter
- A network of other prominent professionals in the Toronto area
- Opportunities to volunteer in the Leacock Foundation’s programs programs in Toronto
Become a Member
- Join the Leacock Club with an annual donation of $1000 (minimum)
- Your support will go toward our highest priority projects in Toronto and South Africa, unless specified otherwise
The Leacock Foundation is a registered charity. Membership donations are eligible for a charitable tax receipt.
If you donate to the United Way through your place of employment, you can allocate your donation to the Leacock Foundation by directing your donation to charity # 890014541RR001