Become a Leacock Member
The Leacock Foundation began as the Leacock Club, a group of socially and philanthropically minded individuals who believed that education is the best defense against poverty. The ongoing success of the Leacock Foundation is a result of the strength of its passionate and committed donors who support with an annual gift of membership.
- A chance to give back locally and globally and see the direct impact of your giving
- Receive exclusive invitations to the Leacock Foundations’ annual signature events, including the Leacock Debate
- Receive updates from the Leacock Foundation throughout the year
- A network of other prominent professionals in the Toronto area
- Opportunities to volunteer in the Leacock Foundation’s programs programs in Toronto
Become a Member
- Support the Leacock Foundation with an annual donation of $1000 (minimum)
- Your support will go toward our highest priority projects in Toronto and South Africa, unless specified otherwise. You have the opportunity to direct your gift if you choose to do so.
The Leacock Foundation is a registered charity. Membership donations are eligible for a charitable tax receipt.
If you donate to the United Way through your place of employment, you can allocate your donation to the Leacock Foundation by directing your donation to charity # 890014541RR001