With support from its network of members, the Leacock Foundation has funded a number of capital projects since 2003, including the construction of over 40 classrooms.
- 2002-2003: 6 additional classrooms and hall refurbishment at existing Get Ahead Project School in Queenstown
- 2003-2005: building of satellite campus in Whittlesea
- 2006-2007: construction of Get Ahead College
- 2010-2011: state-of-the-art computer lab installed at Get Ahead Project Queenstown and College
- 2011-2012: building of Robert W Martin Preschool at Queenstown primary campus
- 2013-2014: completion of Whittlesea campus with intermediate grade classrooms and computer lab
These projects have transformed the learning environment for the Get Ahead students from the youngest learners to those about to graduate.